Courses » Assembly Language (1021)
Course #: B5702J61
- 2013-12-01: Homework #3 is out. Please download it from here. Due date: 2013-12-11.
- 2013-12-01: Scores for homeworks and the midterm are available now. Please check your score from here.
- 2013-11-19: Homework #2: demo time slots: 11/25 (Mon) 1-5PM at INS 501. If you cannot demot on the scheduled time, please contact the TAs. Thanks.
- 2013-11-07: Midterm will be hold on 10:00-11:30, Nov 11, 2013 (in the same classroom).
- 2013-11-03: Homework #2 is out. Please download it from here. Due date: 2013-11-13.
- 2013-10-29: Homework #1: demo time slots: 11/4 (Mon) 1-5PM at INS 501. If you cannot demot on the scheduled time, please contact the TAs. Thanks.
- 2013-10-15: You may need to disable your anti-virus software to compile and run the sample codes with Visual Studio 2010.
- 2013-10-06: Homework #1 is out. Please download it from here. Due date: 2013-10-16.
- 2013-09-13: Course website opened.
Homework Submission Procedure
- Pack all your homework files into a single archive.
- Please submit your homework via the moodle system: Click here to visit the course page on the moodle system.
- Course slides: (to save your toner cartridge, I recommend you to print the slides in "plain black/white" mode) syllabus, chapter 1, chapter 2, programming environment setup, chapter 3, chapter 4, chapter 5, chapter 6, chapter 7, chapter 8, chapter 9, chapter 10, chapter 11.
- Class notes: Nothing available now .
- Microsoft visual studio 2010 express:English | 中文.
- Microsoft DreamSpark.
- Full programming materials provided by the text book author: local mirror | author's site.
- Alternative assembler for the course: MASM32 SDK version 10
- Alternative assembly debugger: OllyDbg